Thursday, January 8, 2009

I live in an 80 year old house in a small country town. We are about 10 min from the beach, with beautiful mountain views and a river close by. My house is made from Red Mahogany, with Tallow wood floor boards we have sanded and oiled. We bought our house about 4 years ago and we are slowly renovating it. I hope to include some before and after pics of some of the work we have already done and anything we do in the future. Now I have found some wonderful inspiration on here I know where I want to head with my theme for the house. As it s such an old house we want to keep as much of that old charm as possible.

1 comment:

  1. wow! i can't wait to see some photos. i love older homes, i really appreciate the character and charm. the red mahogany and the tallow wood floor boards sounds amazing. this home is going to be beautiful! you also live in a small town near the beach? wow, i know your home town is beautiful! i look forward to seeing your post. thanks for following my blog, i will do the same as i look forward to your post. have a blessed evening.

    God Bless,
    Charmaine

    ReplyDelete