Sunday, February 22, 2009

Parties

One of the things I love to do for my son is throw him a birthday party every year, my darling husband always complains and states he does not know why I go to the trouble, he often says things like it would be heaps easier just to take them all to Maccas. While this may be the case, I get just as big a kick out of it as my beautiful son.

This is the cake I made for his 9th birthday party, we had a Mad Scientist theme. I had 10 little boys on my back deck mixing vinegar with Bi-Carb soda and watching the chemical reaction. They also mixed cornflour and water then held it in there hand and rubbed it into a ball then stopped to have it ooze out between their fingers. Everyone had a great time and surprisingly they were not to dirty at the end of it all.


I will try to find some more photos of Liam' birthday parties to post on here for next time.

3 comments:

  1. Your parties are always wonderful Heidi! Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop on over... I have a Blog award for you !!
    Marilyn
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another tag... come over to my blog to get it. Mum. xxx

    ReplyDelete